getting a crush on someone
finding out they are already dating someone else
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 34. Listening to?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
I know that I’m hard to love. Some days I’m all smiles and affection and then other days there’s nothing I want more than to be quiet and lie in bed.
Sometimes I get angry about stupid things and won’t want to talk to you. Other days I’ll think that you’re the most perfect person in the world.
Please don’t give up on me. I know it’s not easy but I’ll always come back to you.
Letters to the next (I hope you try)
- me: i don't even care. i'm not going to talk about this anymore.
- me: and you know what else? [2000 word rant]
Growing up I always thought true love was red roses, dates on Saturday nights, little block box that held expensive things, and always knowing what to say. I thought true love was a kiss in the rain, deep explanations, and the perfect story. But now that I’m older I’ve realized it’s not like that at all.
See because true love for me is ugly snapchats, and peeing while you’re on the phone. True love is kissing at 6 AM despite the morning breath and singing at the top of your lungs. It’s saying all the wrong things, at all the wrong moments. It’s sarcasm and being honest even when it hurts. It’s late hours of the night when it’s been a long day and it’s no make up and bad hair. It’s tears from laughter, it’s tears from sadness and it’s nothing like any storybook you’ve ever read. It’s never running out of things to talk about, and it’s being comfortable in the silence of things. True love is watching The Titanic though you swore you never would. It’s getting mad over stupid things. It’s “you’re an idiot,” and “you’re a little shit” and knowing you’re so lucky to hear those every day. It’s spilling your feelings at 4 AM when you should be asleep. It’s that song you hear on the radio that always makes you smile. It’s the worst story you could imagine, but thank God it worked out anyways. True love is never losing the magic. True love is not leaving when things get hard.
I like my definition better anyways.
Another Piece About You (via thefourthandfrattiest)
Realest shit I’ve heard all morning. (via corivicious)
Unknown (via 4x4girl)
Seriously, though this is kind of a big deal. Know that big problem we have? You know, the one involving a crapload of used plastic hanging around in landfills with nowhere to biodegrade for a couple million years? Well, Jonathan Russell might’ve solved that problem. See, Russell and his fellow Yale students went to Ecuador, where they found a new kind of fungus they’re calling Pestalotiopsis microspora. Big deal, you’re thinking. Anyone can find fungus anywhere! Well, something his fellow students found out after the fact is that this fungus can live on a diet of polyurethane alone — and even crazier, it doesn’t even need air to do so! In other words, we could potentially put it at the bottom of a landfill and cover it with plastic, and it would do the rest of the work. This might be game-changing if it works as advertised. (photo via Flickr user dbutt; EDIT: Updated with link to research abstract) source
THIS IS AMAZINGGGG
I love nature
THE EARTH IS SO AMAZING IT KNOWS THAT WE’RE FUCKING IT UP AND EVEN THEN INSTEAD OF GIVING US AN APOCALYPSE IT GOES AND GIVES US A SOLUTION TO HELP US FIX WHAT WE FUCKED UP BLESS
The above link to the abstract is broken, but luckily it is available here.
Apparently if you saw yourself in person, you wouldn’t recognise yourself
So my biggest question is, WHAT THE FUCK do I look like
And do I look hot
IS BEING HYDRATED REALLY WORTH ALL THIS PEEING?